Savvy Giver | 5 Supercharged Benefits
February 4, 2021
5 Supercharged Benefits of Giving Through Your Will
Your will (or trust) is an important and powerful document.
A completed, legal will allows you to proactively care for your loved ones’ needs, and it ensures your God-given resources are transferred in a way that reflects your faith and values.
What’s more, when you include charitable gifts in your will, you experience five supercharged giving benefits.
- Extend the impact of your generosity, well beyond your lifetime.
- When you make the decision to name the HCS Foundation and other ministries in your will, you experience the joy of putting your resources to work for Kingdom purposes.
- Retain access to your resources for the remainder of your lifetime, or for as long as you need them.
- Change your mind at any time about how your charitable gifts are designated.
- Potentially give a larger gift that far exceeds what would be possible during your lifetime.
Ready to learn more? Request your free copy of “How to Give to the HCS Foundation In Your Will” by calling Jodi at 219-838-0356 x165 or email [email protected].
Hot Lunch Calendar
Nothing from Friday June 09, 2023 to Friday June 16, 2023.