Tuition, Fees, & Financial Aid
For student billing information, please contact our Business Manager, Roberta Huitsing at (219) 838-0356 x152 or by email at [email protected]
To make a payment online, click here.
2023-2024 FEE SCHEDULE
|Gross Tuition K-8||$7,890 per student|
|Bus, Round Trip||$550 per student|
|Bus, One Way||$275 per student|
|Building User Fee||$315 per family|
|Milk Fee||$17.25 per student|
|Jr. High Tech Fee||$100 per student required for grades 6-8|
|BAC||$6.50 hourly rate (Max $13/hour per family)|
|Hot Lunch||$2.75 per meal, sold in 5 or 20 meal tickets|
|2 Half Day||$1,800 per student, $200 per month|
|3 Half Day||$2,700 per student, $300 per month|
|5 Half Day||$3,960 per student, $440 per month|
|3 Full Day||$4,590 per student, $510 per month|
|5 Full Day||$5,580 per student, $620 per month|
Highland Christian School’s full Tuition Policy is available to review and print here.
FINANCIAL AID OPTIONS
Highland Christian School’s financial aid options were established to provide financial assistance to families who, without such support, would be unable to send their children to Highland Christian School.
- Indiana CHOICE Scholarships– Highland Christian School participates https://www.highlandchristian.org/admissions/choicescholarship/in the Indiana CHOICE Voucher Program.
- SGO Tax Credit Scholarships – Highland Christian School provides Tax Credit Scholarships for eligible students
- Tuition Assistance – Highland Christian School has a Tuition Assistance Fund. It is made up of gifts, generously given by our faithful supporters. This fund is governed by the School Board. Families must apply, by invitation only, through Covenant Tuition Services and meet specific criteria when applying for these funds.
- 529 Plans – Current legislation allows for payment of private, K-12 tuition through 529 savings. Please check with your financial advisor for guidelines.
- Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (T.R.I.P.) – Earn cash rebates towards tuition through T.R.I.P.
- Coverdale Education Savings Accounts– Coverdale ESAs may be used towards private primary and elementary education expenses
- Private School/Homeschool Deduction- please consult with your tax advisor.