INTERESTED IN HCS?
As Christian educators, we are passionate about children, learning and discipleship. We’re glad that you have chosen to apply for enrollment at Highland Christian School and look forward to the privilege of partnering with you!
Here are about the culture and environment at HCS:
- Highland Christian School is a Professional Learning Community (PLC).
- We provide covenant-model, standards-based Christian education.
- All students participate in our 1:1 Technology Program.
- We are a certified Project Lead the Way (PLTW) School.
- Learning occurs in a blended environment where technology and teaching instruct each other and various learning styles are addressed.
- Classroom environments maximize student engagement.
- We actively cultivate a Growth Mindset Culture.
- We provide on-site Professional Development for our staff.
- We have a Mentor Teacher Program.
- We have a vibrant constituent base and strong Church relations.
Let's take the next step together!
Exploring our website is a great place to start, but we would love to meet you! If you would like to arrange a phone conference or campus visit, please contact our Admissions Office to find out which event is best for you! We can be reached at (219) 838-0356 or by email.
Here are some other opportunities to consider:
Highland Christian School is a Model PLC school where students at all levels are engaged in deep discipleship and high-level learning. We are a multi-denominational, multi-ethnic school community bound together by faith in Jesus Christ and a common, impassioned vision for students.
What do our parents say?
“I know that my children are loved and nurtured while they are away from me in school.”
“I am confident that my child is being met at his ability level and that his unique gifts and talents are being nurtured.”
“I have peace of mind that my child is receiving a Christ-centered education that reflects my own Christian values.”
“With my kids at HCS, I am assured that the values and principles I teach at home will be supported and reinforced at school instead of ridiculed, minimized, or untaught during their schooling.”