School Year Info
2022/23 Theme: CALLED TO BE A BLESSING!
We are taking a deep dive into Matthew 5:3-12 this year! Great thanks to our Student Leadership class for their thoughtful consideration, study and preparation of a theme for our new school year.
Here are some key start-of-year details you might find helpful as you plan for the new year as well. Additional information will be posted in OnCampus for enrolled families later this summer. Login here and view Resources > Welcome Back, Husky Pack
Logging in to OnCampus
Don’t forget: each member of your family has a unique set of login credentials. Parents: Don’t use your child’s login. Your login credentials give you parental access which is different than what your child sees. If you need help logging in, check out our tutorial here or contact Mr. Vander Woude at (219) 838-0356 x107.
Tuition Statements & Bus Routes
Your first tuition statement (payment due August 25) will be emailed by August 6th. If you do not receive your statement by email, contact the office ASAP.Requests for bus service must be received by June 30th. Bus routes will be mailed to families approximately one week prior to the first day of school.
Key Dates to Note on Your Calendar
- August 8/9: SEC Parent Night | 7:00-8:00pm
- August 12: Ice Cream Social
- August 15: First Day of School. Convocation; early dismissal (1:45 PM)
- August 18: HCS Parent Night
K-5 Parents | 5:00-6:00 pm
6-8 Parents | 6:00-7:00 pm
- August 16/17 | SEC First Days
- September 5: No School. Labor Day
- September 7: Late Start. 10:00 am Start
Helpful resources for the 2022-23 school year:
Application Recommendation Forms
Kindergarten & New Student Enrollment Forms
- Physicians Examination & Immunizations
- Immunization Requirements
- Vision Screening Report
- Medical & Dental Authorization
Other Student Forms