Class lists, supply lists, volunteer information and your first tuition statement (payment due August 15) will be mailed to you the beginning of August. Bus routes will be mailed to families approximately one week prior to the first day of school.
Special Events on August 22, 2016
- New Family Reception – 5:30-6:00 pm
The New Family Reception is an opportunity for questions and answers with Mr. Bob Payne, Principal and Jodi Lineburg, Development Director.
- Classroom Visits -6:00 -6:30 pm
Classroom visits give you can your child an opportunity to meet your child’s teacher, see their classroom and drop off school supplies.
- Ice Cream Social – 6:30-7:30 pm
The Ice Cream Social is an opportunity for students to reconnect and make new friends while families, staff and friends of HCS celebrate the start of the new year.
Bible Theme 2016-2017: Ephesians 2:10 “… For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
Save The Dates:
- August 10-14: Beginning Band Camp
- August 22: New Family Reception, Classroom Visits and Ice Cream Social
- August 23: First Day of School. Convocation 8:45 PM, dismissal 1:45 PM
- August 30,31: SEC Get Acquainted Nights
- September 5: No School. Labor Day
Here are some resources for the 2016-17 school year: