Class lists, supply lists, volunteer information and your first tuition statement (payment due August 15) will be mailed to you the beginning of August. Bus routes will be mailed to families approximately one week prior to the first day of school.
Special Events on August 21, 2017
- New Family Reception – 5:30-6:00 pm
The New Family Reception is an opportunity for questions and answers with Mr. Bob Payne, Principal and Jodi Lineburg, Development Director.
- Classroom Visits -6:00 -6:30 pm
Classroom visits give you can your child an opportunity to meet your child’s teacher, see their classroom and drop off school supplies.
- Ice Cream Social – 6:30-7:30 pm
The Ice Cream Social is an opportunity for students to reconnect and make new friends while families, staff and friends of HCS celebrate the start of the new year.
Bible Theme 2017-2018: Matthew 5:41 “Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.”
Save The Dates:
- August 7-11: Beginning Band Camp
- August 21: New Family Reception, Classroom Visits and Ice Cream Social
- August 22: First Day of School. Convocation 8:45 PM, dismissal 1:45 PM
- August 24: Mandatory 1:1 Parent Meeting 7:00 pm.
Parents or Guardians who have work or other commitments which keep them from the meeting may attend a second session on Friday, August 25th at 7:45 am.”
- August 28,29: SEC Parent Orientation
- September 4: No School. Labor Day
Here are some additional resources for the 2017-18 school year: