PARENT NOTE – May 15, 2017
“…for we are God’s handiwork (masterpiece, creation)
created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
1. Don’t forget to order your yearbook. They’re on a first come, first served basis and usually sell out each year!
2. We did it! Thanks to our HCS students and surrounding communities, we collected over 467 lbs. of pop tabs and pushed the count over 1 million tabs – enough to have Elena’s name written on a leaf at the Ronald McDonald House! We are ¼ of the way towards the next million tabs, so please keep collecting them over the summer months. Way to go Huskies!
1. As the year draws to a close, remember that all books need to be returned to the library by May 26. This is the year-end due date and gives time to collect books and fines and to be sure the library is in order before the year ends. Please help your children remember to return all books and pay all fines by May 26. Thank You.
1. HCS Summer Camp information is available in the office. HCS is offering a soccer camp for children entering
K – 5th grades and a basketball camp for children entering 2nd – 6th grades.
1. More online Reload special rebates coming up May 20-26. For more information go to the shopwithscrip.com website or check the flyer posted on the TRIP office door.
2. Paper and Online TRIP orders are due this Thursday. May 18th by 10 a.m.
3. Bonus Rebates (week of May 15): Jewel – 5%; Groupon.com – 8%; Red Robin – 10%; Boston Market – 13%; Gymboree – 14%; Shutterfly – 10%; Payless Shoes – 17%.
4. Team B will be putting the TRIP order together today, May 16. Orders will be ready for pick up in the school office today at 2:45 p.m.
5. TRIP Teams for Stuffing Orders: Team C – May 23; Team D – May 30; Team A – June 6; Team B – June 13
1. Information on Wicker Memorial Park Junior Golf Camp is available in the HCS office.