Highland Christian School’s financial aid options were established to provide financial assistance to families who, without such support, would be unable to send their children to Highland Christian School.
- Indiana CHOICE Voucher – Highland Christian School participates in the Indiana CHOICE Voucher Program.
- SGO Tax Credit Scholarships – Highland Christian School provides Tax Credit Scholarships for eligible students.
- Tuition Assistance – Highland Christian School has a Tuition Assistance Fund. It is made up of gifts, generously given by our faithful supporters. This fund is governed by the School Board. Families must apply, by invitation only, through Covenant Tuition Services and meet specific criteria when applying for these funds.
- Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (T.R.I.P.) – Earn cash rebates towards tuition through T.R.I.P.
- Coverdale Education Savings Accounts– Coverdale ESAs may be used towards private primary and elementary education expenses
- Private School/Homeschool Deduction- please consult with your tax advisor.